28 December 2009

My Beautiful God

No matter what happens in the world, no matter what happens around me, near or far, my God is the strength of my salvation and the hope of my righteousness. He is everlastingly loving, forgiving, and kind, and will always draw me to himself. He wants me...and I want him. Every day my hunger for him is growing. Sometimes I feel small, lonely, insignificant, and helpless, but my God has equipped me with every good gift, and everything I need for godliness and life abundant.

He is the fulfillment of my heart, and the light of my eyes. In him I am a radiant bride, a mighty soldier, and a righteous child of God. Wow...I serve a beautiful God! He who makes the unlovely lovely by his own beauty.

This doesn't have a lot to do with our trip to Ecuador but I just wanted to post about our God and to dwell for a moment on his glory. I can go so far from home, but he is my mighty protector...he is everything, my All in All!

No comments: