Today is a lesson for each of us about:
- faith to follow through and
- why we should utilize available resources.
Because:
- we believe that God has called us to this mission and to prepare wisely for it,
- God has provided for us what we need through mothers who possess a lot of life experience and who know key people in positions of influence and knowledge!
The result of God's careful arrangement of circumstances is that we will be able to obtain the first and second treatments of the Hepatitis A and B vaccinations for $120 total per person!
I believe that God wants us to see and recognize His hand in the smallest details of our daily lives, as well as in the big picture aspects of what He is doing to prepare us for life in His presence.
"Not that I have already obtained it, or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:12
No comments:
Post a Comment