31 January 2010

I will be there soon

One more day before I leave. I have been counting down the days. One bad thing about not traveling down with the rest of the team is I am missing what they already have done. The good thing about me coming later is that I get to bring things they found out they needed. I am glad I get to serve them in this way.
This is what I am bring down with me. It has been a chanllage to get it all into two checked bags. I am grateful for my sister, brothers, and mom who helped it all fit. We are praying they do not feel the need to search one of the bags. When it gets opened baby clothes might go flying. They are over weight on our scale but we serve a powerful God and He might choose to make some of it weightless in the airport. He might also choose for me to pay the fees. Either way it will be His will.
Thank you to all those who donated things for me to take, it is always a joy to watch the Lord provide through His people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if someone tries to check through the luggage there will be a massive baby clothes explosion... we can only hope it arrives intact... :- D